Cuban visa for sale at cost 50$ ! & shipping

US-Americans still need a visa or visitor card for travel to Cuba.
Canadians do not!

Please consult the embassy or consulate of the host country near you, to find out if other travelers need a visa to travel to Cuba, the Dominican Republic or Haiti.

The Cuban government requires all US citizens traveling to Cuba to obtain a Cuban visa prior to their arrival into Cuba. A Cuban visa is also known as a “tourist card.” The Cuban visa is valid for a single entry and allows the holder to stay in Cuba for 30 days. The Cuban visa is a two-part card. In the past, Cuban immigration officials would take one half upon arrival in Cuba, and guests would surrender the other half upon departure. However, as of publication, immigration gives you back both halves of the tourist visa, but ask that you surrender the entire document upon leaving Cuba. Either way, please make sure to keep your Cuban visa in a safe place with you throughout your trip so you have it with you when you depart the country.

Please note: A valid U.S. passport is required for entry into Cuba and for us to obtain your Cuban Visa. If you do not have a valid U.S. passport, you may apply for a new one by visiting the U.S. Passports & International travel website by clicking here.
Your U.S. passport must also be valid for six months after your return date from your insightCuba tour. Please make sure to check your passport and renew as soon as possible to avoid having to incur expedited service fees.

When traveling from the US, buy a cuban visa (visitor card) from us at cost: Call us at 305 508 4424 or.

Please send us a note at info@caribbeantours-usa.com with your contact, number of visas, travel dates and names please.

You can also purchase your Visitor card from your airline (around 100$)

Order here

How many visas do you need?

Citizens of several countries may be required to carry an A-1 visa to enter Cuba. This applies to individuals who hold passports from one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iraq, Iran, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Yemen.
If you are a reporter or journalist traveling for journalism purposes, you may need a special press visa enter the island as a US correspondent.
If you are a Cuban American born in Cuba, you may need a special visa for entry to Cuba.
HE-11 and Habilitación visas for Cuban-Born Travelers
If you were born in Cuba, you may need a special visa called the HE-11 for entry to Cuba. This is a visa required by the Cuban government and does not pertain to U.S. government regulations or policies of insightCuba.
Persons who left Cuba before December 31, 1970 can travel to Cuba with their U.S. passport (or green card) but will need to apply for a HE-11 visa to enter Cuba. Applicants must have a copy of a valid U.S. passport as well as a copy of any official U.S. document that proves residency outside of Cuba before December 31, 1970 (for example, an old school or medical record, electricity/phone bill, etc.) and must be included in an application.
Persons who left Cuba after December 31, 1970 can travel to Cuba using both their Cuban and American documentation. They must have a valid U.S. and Cuban passport (dual citizenship) and have a corresponding visa called a Habilitación (this accompanies the Cuba passport and needs to be renewed regularly). Copies of these documents including the Habilitación need to be shown upon check-in at the airport. Please note that the processing of a new Cuban passport is known to take 6-12 months.
Please contact the Cuban Embassy in Washington for more information on how to obtain these special visas for Cuba.

We use cookies to give you the best possible service. If you continue browsing, you agree to the use of cookies. More details can be found in our privacy policy.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.